1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
!!!Oferta do KIT DIES!!!
XL 650 PressIt comes with:
* One Caliber Conversion (Shellplate, Locator Buttons, and Powder Funnel)
* Automatic Powder Measure System and Powder Die
* Automatic Priming System for Large and Small Primers
* Low Primer Warning System (sounds audible alarm)
* One Large and one Small Primer Pickup Tube
* Loaded Ammo (Akro) Bin
* Loaded Cartridge, Auto-eject System
* Standard (not ball-end) hex key set (“allen wrenches”)
Its features include:
* Automatic Indexing
* Five-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
* Uses Standard 7/8″ x 14 Dies
* Loading Rate: 800-1000 Rounds per Hour
* Optional Casefeeder Assembly
The 650 was designed with the serious competition shooter in mind – it’s reasonably priced, and it can crank out a boatload of ammo. (Allowing you to spend more of your hard-earned cash on reloading components, which you’ll need to feed your 650.)
Recommended for loading 2000-3500 rounds/month in a single caliber, but seldom as your first progressive machine. And I never recommend it for your first reloading machine, unless you have a buddy with one. I have two minor complaints. First, it is a little more difficult to clear a stoppage than it is on the 1050. (The 8-station shell plate on the 1050 leaves you plenty of room to work; opposed to the 5-station, 650.) Second, you seat the primer manually, by feel, at the end of the upstroke, like most every other press in the world. Conversely, the 1050 seats the primer, based on a mechanical adjustment, on the downstroke.
Oferta do KIT DIES