1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Auto indexing shellplate
One set of dies
Built in primer pocket swager
Automatic powder measure system
Automatic priming system
This is a commercial grade machine, is capable of loading 1,000 to 1,200 rounds per hour and carries a one year warranty.
Dillon Super 1050 Press Its features include and it comes with:
* Automatic Casefeeder
* Automatic Indexing
* Eight-Station Interchangeable Toolhead
* Primer Pocket Swaging Station
* Automatic Powder Measure System
* Automatic Priming System
* Low Primer Warning System (sounds audible alarm)
* Loaded Cartridge, Auto-eject System
* Plastic Bullet Tray (mounts to press)
* Standard (not ball-end) hex key set (“allen wrenches”)
* Uses Standard 7/8″ x 14 Dies (included)
* Loading Rate: 1000+ Rounds per Hour
The Super 1050’s lengthened frame and new crank assembly have been improved to provide greater strength and smoother operation, especially when advancing the shellplate. In addition, the increased stroke now accommodates rifle calibers while the handle stroke is kept to a minimum, meaning less work for the operator.
It comes complete with a Casefeeder, Roller Handle, and Dies. In fact, the only options to consider are the Powder Check system and the Bullet Tray; the latter replacing the plastic bullet tray standard with the machine. You’ll find the primer pocket swager invaluable, even if only a single piece of military brass sneaks through your machine. In fact, the priming swaging station, in addition to seating the primer on the downstroke, are the two main advantages of the machine over the XL 650.
800,00 € 875,00 €
1 000,00 €
2 950,00 €
2 965,00 €
1 000,00 €