1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Designed with the Archery and Whitetail hunter in mind, the new SIG SAUER KILO6K-HD Compact is perfect as a lightweight option to minimize your kit, eliminating the need for a separate rangefinder and binocular. The KILO6K-HD Compact provides up to 6,000 yards of ranging off of reflective surfaces and up to 2,500 yards on big game animals. Featuring BDX 2.0 Bluetooth Technology to work with all BDX-equipped scopes and thermal optics, and onboard environmental sensors allowing for accurate real-time ballistic calculations, the KILO6K-HD Compact provides the perfect solution for any rifle setup. The KILO6K-HD Compact also features fog mode to cut through the morning haze and XR Extended Range mode to allow for longer range capabilities from a tripod, giving you maximum range both quickly and accurately. Available in both 8x32 and 10x32 prescriptions, the KILO6K-HD Compact is the ideal solution for the minimalist hunter.
- Gen ii lightwave DSP ranging engine with extended range (XR) mode
- Onboard environmental sensors for real-time ballistic calculations
- Drop remote waypoints with the BaseMap app
- Applied ballistics UltraLite with complete ab bullet database, up to 25 bullet profiles, and 8 onboard ballistic groups
- Bdx 2.0 enabled with low energy, long-range Bluetooth
*BDX units with Applied Ballistics Ultralite provide a firing solution out to a maximum of 800 yards.
Applied Ballistics External (BDX-X) allows the KILO to be paired with an external Kestrel Elite or
Garmin Foretrex for more precise ballistic solutions beyond 800 yds AB Elite includes support
for Coriolis, spin drift and other factors while providing custom drag curves for the most accurate
ballistic solutions in the industry